- First, and most important, Congratulations are in order to Cheri Hudson Passey (@CarolinaGirlGen) for the new addition to her family!
- The last time we met, we discussed Researching Women. Link to Storify Summary:
- — Jen Baldwin (@ancestryjourney)Fri, Mar 22 2013 21:37:03@CornAndCotton #genchat summary on researching women: http://storify.com/ancestryjourney/genchat-researching-women … #genealogy
- A few people joined us that had not before; always good to see!
- Q1: What are your upcoming travel plans related to your genealogy?
- — Mariann S. Regan (@MariannSRegan)Sat, Mar 23 2013 02:01:21
- — Mariann S. Regan (@MariannSRegan)Sat, Mar 23 2013 02:02:24
- — Mariann S. Regan (@MariannSRegan)Sat, Mar 23 2013 02:03:11
- — Smadar BelkindGerson (@StoredTreasures)Sat, Mar 23 2013 02:02:32
#genchat: Research Trips & Travel
22 Mar 2013...We had a great conversation in the middle of RootsTech 2013! Thanks to all who were participating from the conference and otherwise. It was a great weekend to be on social media!
byJen Baldwin2 Likes53 Views