- — Jen Baldwin (@ancestryjourney)Fri, Apr 11 2014 19:57:28#genchat challenge is designed to carry what we learn during the chat into real life research. What good is learning w/out application?
- — Jen Baldwin (@ancestryjourney)Fri, Apr 11 2014 20:07:29
- — Jen Baldwin (@ancestryjourney)Sat, Apr 12 2014 02:01:07So this topic can be scary and intimidating for some. Not everyone is sure of the "right" way to cite sources. #genchat
- Remember, "ESM" is an abbreviation for Elizabeth Shown Mills in this chat, the author of "EE," Evidence Explained.
- Q1: How do you interpret the quote from EMS in terms of citations being an art?"...citation is an art, not a science." (p 41)
Confused About Citations?
A very dynamic discussion on citations in #genealogy. Look for links shared by Randy Seaver and excellent advice out of the Texas State Genealogical Society!
byJen Baldwin2 Likes210 Views