- — Matthew (@Genealogics)Sat, Oct 05 2013 01:27:17A Friday night without #genchat is sort of like a blackberry cobbler without ice cream. It's still wonderful, but something is missing...
- — Rorey Cathcart (@RoreyCathcart)Wed, Oct 09 2013 12:24:57Looking forward to #genchat this week. "Sharing" is a hotbutton topic for me. Can't wait to read where others stand. Will you join us?
- — Jen Baldwin (@ancestryjourney)Wed, Oct 09 2013 20:29:58PRESS RELEASE: #genchat in 2014 http://www.conferencekeeper.net/1/post/2013/10/press-release-genchat-in-2014.html …/post/2013/10…
- — Conference Keeper (@ConfKeep)Wed, Oct 09 2013 23:08:30Two new #genchat days added to the 2013 schedule! http://www.conferencekeeper.net/1/post/2013/10/press-release-genchat-in-2014.html …/pgenealogy10… #genealogy
- — Conference Keeper (@ConfKeep)Sat, Oct 12 2013 00:26:34
- Getting Started!
- Q1: How do you use your blog to preserve family heirlooms, not just stories?
- — Caitie G. (@caitieamanda)Sat, Oct 12 2013 02:03:27A1: I've taken photos, and written descriptions about them - what it is, who did it belong to, what time period it's from etc #genchat
- — Beth Sparrow (@SparrowBeth73)Sat, Oct 12 2013 02:04:31A1: Okay here we go, the link to my Treasure Chest Thursday blog post http://www.geniebeth.blogspot.com/2013/04/treasure-chest-thursday-marriage.html …/2genchattreasu… #genchat
- — Rorey Cathcart (@RoreyCathcart)Sat, Oct 12 2013 02:03:36A1 Scanning and transcribing letters, particularly hard to read V-mail, is the project I'm on right now. #genchat
- — Jacqi Stevens (@jacqistevens)Sat, Oct 12 2013 02:04:10
11 Oct 2013: Sharing Your Research with Blogs, Gifts, Books and Crafts
A wonderful conversation that explored that many ways you can creatively share your genealogy research! Also this week was the announcement of our geography specific chats, beginning in November 2013, and the release of the 2014 schedule!
byJen Baldwin113 Views