- — Mohd Najib Tun Razak (@NajibRazak)Sat, Jul 19 2014 09:18:45I personally share the grief of the families of those on board #MH17. My step-grandmother was one of the passengers.
- — Gary Quinlan (@AustraliaUN)Fri, Jul 18 2014 14:15:04
- — Gary Quinlan (@AustraliaUN)Fri, Jul 18 2014 17:28:11
- — Mohd Najib Tun Razak (@NajibRazak)Fri, Jul 18 2014 09:43:52
- — Narendra Modi (@narendramodi)Fri, Jul 18 2014 04:50:33Our thoughts & prayers are with the families of those who lost their lives on board Flight MH17. We stand with them in this hour of grief.
- — Msia PM Press Office (@PMOMalaysia)Fri, Jul 18 2014 08:57:43Read: Press statement on #MH17 by Minister of Transport @liowtionglai issued an hour ago here https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=807353992642949&id=178566888854999 …
- — Mohd Najib Tun Razak (@NajibRazak)Fri, Jul 18 2014 08:17:50Doa saya semasa solat Jumaat tadi utk penumpang2 dan anak2 kapal #MH17 dan keluarga mereka. Ini tempoh yg amat sukar buat kita semua.
- — Mohd Najib Tun Razak (@NajibRazak)Thu, Jul 17 2014 21:34:35My Statement on Malaysian Airlines flight 17 (18 July 2014) https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152165777465952&id=157851205951 … #MH17 #MalaysiaAirlines
- — Lee Hsien Loong (@leehsienloong)Fri, Jul 18 2014 05:43:23
- — Latika Bourke (@latikambourke)Fri, Jul 18 2014 01:06:38Foreign Minister Julie Bishop will summons Russian ambassador to seek categoric assurance Moscow had no involvement. #mh17
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 tragedy
The world reacts with anger after 298 die when a passenger plane is apparently shot down over Ukraine