- — Rachel Murat (@MrsMurat)Fri, Oct 14 2016 00:30:00
- — KRYSTEN (@krysten_naum)Fri, Oct 14 2016 00:30:01#G2Great #7 Make these moments a routine in the CR and have the children choose their own writing, reading & things they want to speak abt
- — Dr. Mary Howard (@DrMaryHoward)Fri, Oct 14 2016 00:30:01
- — KRYSTEN (@krysten_naum)Fri, Oct 14 2016 00:30:01CHALLENGE #G2Great allow students to bring in their own books 2 read & also play off of the students likes/dislikes to maximize books.
- — Kristin Ackerman (@kristinack1)Fri, Oct 14 2016 00:30:46#G2Great My favorite Lester Laminack quote is that “Read Alouds should be like drug dealers: deliver a little somethin' somethin' .
- — Dr. Mary Howard (@DrMaryHoward)Fri, Oct 14 2016 00:31:23Right back at your friend! #G2Great https://twitter.com/hayhurst3/status/786725961714638849 …
Turning Our Schools Around Guest Host Dr. Michael Grimaldi
#g2great October 13, 2016
byAmy Kruger Brennan91 Views