- First things first- had to do some advertising.
- As did some of our participants.
- The anticipation!
- We put up signs...just to be sure.
- It's own of ours too!
- — Andrea Wiggins (@AndreaWiggins)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:41:56
- Y'all were warned...
- First thing we said to Rolf, "No fire (you'll understand if you were at our session at #AGU15)."
- — Sharing Science (@AGU_SciComm)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:47:35
- We love that your first talk was Up-goer!
- — Dr Mouse Reusch (@SeismoMouse)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:47:42ok, #AGU17, my first AGU talk ever will be today ~2:40 in rm245. #UPGOER5 session, with me talking about how we are trying to help people be safe during strong shaking! Come listen to me for 5 minutes! https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm17/meetingapp.cgi/Session/23758 …
- Angry birds!
- — Andrea Wiggins (@AndreaWiggins)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:51:33
#upgoer5 at #agu17
We did it again. It was awesome again. Check out the highlights below!