- We were really excited for Dawn to take over!
- And she was so excited that she started earlier than anticipated!
- — Sharing Science (@AGU_SciComm)Fri, May 12 2017 13:30:01
- We LOVE LEGO Dawn!
- — Sharing Science (@AGU_SciComm)Fri, May 12 2017 13:35:01For a more whimsical self-introduction https://twitter.com/deepseadawn/status/827738796850438145 …
- Be sure to check out COMPASS for some great #scicomm resources!
- — Sharing Science (@AGU_SciComm)Fri, May 12 2017 14:45:00
- We got some great pics of cycles from Dawn and another recent rocur host!
- — Heidi Steltzer (@heidimountains)Fri, May 12 2017 13:53:57Hi Dawn. Looking forward to your tweets. #scicomm #science #womeninstem https://twitter.com/agu_scicomm/status/863023457193254912 …
- Dawn shared some of her thoughts on the March for Science:
- — Sharing Science (@AGU_SciComm)Fri, May 12 2017 14:00:01
- We agree!
- She provided some awesome #scicomm examples:
@AGU_SciComm rocur takeover - Dawn Wright
Dawn Wright, Chief Scientist of smart mapping company @Esri + affiliated GIS/oceans professor at Oregon State U., cyclist, ocean mapper, geek, and Lego maniac, took over our account to share her #scicomm, #sciengage, and #outreach advice and success stories!
byamericangeophys1 Like24 Views