- How would NHS Direct respond to a query like this? Would Twitter do better?
- It looked quite superficial to me so I was happy just to reassure but what would others think?
- — AnneMarie Cunningham (@amcunningham)Wed, Oct 17 2012 17:45:56
- Alan Cann used his non-medical knowledge to say no stitched needed.
- Dave Lewis, a GP with a surgical background, was concerned that there was no nerve damage.
- Alex applied steristrips but still the responses were coming...
- So lay advice was almost as good as NHS advice:)
- A considered response from a GP in training..
- — Digby York (@digbyyork)Wed, Oct 17 2012 18:19:44
- A vascular surgeon more confident that no deeper injury...
- as was a paediatric surgeon:_
twitter a/e triage?
This picture was tweeted into my stream this evening...
byAnneMarie Cunningham1 Like2,866 Views