- — AnneMarie Cunningham (@amcunningham)Fri, Jul 08 2011 14:02:29Any chance that decision aids could be added as a category to Tripdatabase? @JRBtrip http://www.npc.nhs.uk/patient_decision_aids/pda_movie/patient_decision_aids.php … #meded
- Less than two hours after my tweet, Jon said that Trip would add patient decision aids to the database.
- — AnneMarie Cunningham (@amcunningham)Fri, Jul 08 2011 18:45:48
- — Victor Montori, MD (@vmontori)Fri, Jul 08 2011 19:35:16
- Just after the weekend Jon let me know that he had already found almost 300 PDAs to add to the database.
- And when the next vession of Trip was launched on August 3rd 2011, less than 3 weeks after my tweet, PDAs were there!
- Over the next few weeks the word started spreading about PDAs in TRIP....
- — AnneMarie Cunningham (@amcunningham)Sat, Oct 08 2011 10:11:37
- ....and we noticed that there were more to be added....
- — Jon Brassey (@JRBtrip)Sat, Oct 08 2011 10:30:14@amcunningham @docmdmartin some definitely are but may be missing 1 or 2 http://www.tripdatabase.com/search?criteria=Cvs&sort=r&categoryid=22 …ase.com/search?criteria=Cvs&sort=r&categoryid=22
- .... and of course Jon responded promptly.
- — Jon Brassey (@JRBtrip)Fri, Oct 14 2011 07:44:57@amcunningham Also, one other NHS Direct decision aid not in TRIP (but will be ASAP) 'Osteoarthritis of the hip' http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/en/DecisionAids/PDAs/PDA_OsteoarthritisHip …
Can we have PDAs in Trip please?
On Fridays I'm a GP. This first tweet was sent just before I started seeing patients on an afternoon in July.
byAnneMarie Cunningham96 Views