- My opening post: http://amberthomas.typepad.com/fragments/2012/03/openedspace.html …
- — David Kernohan (@dkernohan)Mon, Mar 05 2012 12:07:57
- — David Kernohan (@dkernohan)Mon, Mar 05 2012 12:09:38
- — Pgogy Info and News (@Pgogy)Mon, Mar 05 2012 16:29:45Educational Schroedinger's Cat - http://www.pgogy.com/thoughts/2012/03/05/schroedingers-educational-cat/ …/thoughts/2012/03/0openedspacegeopeneducationwkcaoer- ukoeroughts on #openedspace #openeducationwk #oer #ukoer
- — amber thomas (@ambrouk)Thu, Mar 08 2012 09:35:49
- — Phil Barker (@philbarker)Thu, Mar 08 2012 11:31:48Blogged: A reflection for open education week, http://blogs.cetis.ac.uk/philb/2012/03/08/for-open-education-week/ …c.uk/philb/2012/0openedspaceen-eduopeneducationwktangent from #openedspace for #openeducationwk
I kicked off a discussion by deciding to draw some pictures of how I see the open education space. Peopl e joined in, and this is what happened!
byamber thomas56 Views