- This tweet showed up on my timeline courtesy of a retweet from @wolwol on Sunday morning.
- Naturally, this is a conversation I imagine happen relatively often with Mr. Sung.
- — Aulia Masna (@amasna)Sat, Nov 17 2012 18:18:08A: Hi, my name’s Sam, I work for Apple Retail. B: What’s your last name Sam? A: Sung B: So you’re Sam Sung, and you sell Apple stuff? A: Ya.
- David, a partner at my company's incubator saw something different. The name of the profile had been changed to Tony Sung.
- But my screen shot says otherwise.
- The profile had indeed been changed and some references to Apple had been removed, but not all. All other details had remained unchanged.
- — Aulia Masna (@amasna)Sat, Nov 17 2012 23:56:05@davidwayneika i just opened the link from my Mac and it shows tony sung, but link doesn’t make sense, it’s ssung. he must have changed it
- That tweet above would have been the end of it before this next tweet showed up on my timeline.