- This tweet showed up on my timeline courtesy of a retweet from @wolwol on Sunday morning.
- Naturally, this is a conversation I imagine happen relatively often with Mr. Sung.
- — Aulia Masna (@amasna)Sun, Nov 18 2012 02:18:08A: Hi, my name’s Sam, I work for Apple Retail. B: What’s your last name Sam? A: Sung B: So you’re Sam Sung, and you sell Apple stuff? A: Ya.
- David, a partner at my company's incubator saw something different. The name of the profile had been changed to Tony Sung.
- But my screen shot says otherwise.
- The profile had indeed been changed and some references to Apple had been removed, but not all. All other details had remained unchanged.
- — Aulia Masna (@amasna)Sun, Nov 18 2012 07:56:05@davidwayneika i just opened the link from my Mac and it shows tony sung, but link doesn’t make sense, it’s ssung. he must have changed it
- That tweet above would have been the end of it before this next tweet showed up on my timeline.
The Curious Case of Apple Retail Specialist Sam Sung
This morning I came across a tweet from Brian Wong pointing out a link to a LinkedIn profile of one Sam Sung, Apple Retail Specialist, based in Vancouver, Canada. A case of cat and mouse ensued, presumably as Sam Sung found out that he's been outed and Apple might not want the humorous publicity.
byAulia Masna1,297 Views