- Here's the related blog post.
- Tweets on the topic that preceded the blog post.
- — Nitin Pai (@acorn)Tue, Mar 12 2013 06:32:54In my Feb 2012 post I'd argued that Italy would do well not to politicise the matter and leave it to the courts. http://acorn.nationalinterest.in/2012/02/20/5749/ …nterest.in/2012/02/20/5749/
- — Nitin Pai (@acorn)Tue, Mar 12 2013 12:12:02
- — ANI (@ANI_news)Tue, Mar 12 2013 13:42:56Italy is obliged to ensure that the 2 marines return in the time frame given by SC :Foreign Secy Ranjan Mathai after meeting Italian envoy
Italy defaults on a sovereign guarantee
The Italian government reneged on its commitment to the Indian Supreme Court and unilaterally refused to return two of its marines, under trial in India for murdering two fishermen in India’s waters, after they were allowed to visit home first for Christmas (Christmas!) and second, to vote (vote!).
byNitin Pai93 Views