- — Colin Nederkoorn (@alphacolin)Wed, Jan 22 2014 22:32:01Startup founders: What do you do to unwind? I started gaming about a year ago and just got an acoustic guitar. What works for you?
And here are the amazing responses:
- — Thomas Fuchs (@thomasfuchs)Wed, Jan 22 2014 22:34:04@alphacolin Not work more than 30 hours a week; hanging out with people, reading, watching old TV series, gaming, cooking. :)
- — Ruben Gamez (@earthlingworks)Wed, Jan 22 2014 22:36:26@alphacolin Exercise, gaming, hiking, and learn/do 1 new thing for a month (every month). Less gaming than I used to though.
- — Mark Littlewood (@MarkLittlewood)Wed, Jan 22 2014 22:53:58@alphacolin try doing something, anything, that doesn't involve a screen or being near your mobile. Even for half an hour.
- — Logan Volkers (@logvol)Wed, Jan 22 2014 23:05:17@alphacolin Find a "multi-vitamin" hobby. Mine is salsa dancing. It's got music, exercise, learning new things, socializing and creativity.
- — Matthew Gallizzi (@mgallizzi)Wed, Jan 22 2014 23:09:08@alphacolin Mountain biking, social time and learning from others, going on walks, reading, hiking, movies. :) How’s acoustic guitar going?
- — Jeniece Primus (@JeniecePrimus)Thu, Jan 23 2014 05:42:16
- — Christian H Lund (@invicture)Wed, Jan 22 2014 22:43:56@alphacolin 24 hours offline now and then, books/film, sports/workout, a night out with friends, long phone conversations (or f2f if time)
What do startup founders do to unwind?
I asked twitter a question...
byColin Nederkoorn30 Views