The positives reign supreme
- There's a shared connection even though Home is so far away.
- A hope of return to the mother-land.
- — idilhirsi (@idilhiirsi)Thu, Jul 02 2015 01:41:59As soon as I'm done with uni here I'm going back to Somalia. To help build my country it's getting better and better #SomaliaHaaNoolaato
- — الحمد لله (@SafiaMubarak)Sat, Jul 04 2015 15:12:30And the gate where the plane to Somalia is going is the noisiest gate in the entire airport! Wallahi it's so exciting I love it😂😂
- Finding moments that you are not alone.
- And much Success
- Plenty of positives and feelings of community
- — daniel brookman (@danielbrookman)Tue, Jul 07 2015 16:39:34If anyone who knows of a beautiful young somali girl, who would like to be cast in a film, please get in touch... http://fb.me/4dbzgnd1c
- Then there are those from the native country that are entrenched that Somalis need to focus on Assimilating
What does it mean to be Somali in the Diaspora
Scouring the ends of the internet, here's what we found.