- — Precious Porras (@PreciousPorras)Mon, Nov 13 2017 14:54:02
- — Teresa Steinkamp (@tstockstein)Mon, Nov 13 2017 16:23:13
- — Stephanie Montoya (@NMPR_gal)Mon, Nov 13 2017 17:52:03I'm #Thankful4Pell because receiving a Pell grant enabled me to attain two undergraduate degrees, which I now use as an educational access professional to help other students realize their educational goals!
- — Amy B (@TenthRowAmy)Mon, Nov 13 2017 18:06:37I'm #Thankful4Pell because all students deserve the opportunity to pursue higher education. Pell puts college in reach for millions of Americans every year. Its funding is critical to the futures of our young people, our communities, and our country.
- — Higher Ed Compact (@HECGCLEVELAND)Mon, Nov 13 2017 18:33:28
- — Alex Serna (@alsernabjj)Mon, Nov 13 2017 18:44:20I'm #Thankful4Pell for enabling my students to focus on school and not working multiple jobs to make ends meet #PellGrant #Equity https://twitter.com/TICAS_org/status/930142802306007040 …
- — Javier Carmona Jr (@JavierCarmonaJr)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:19:40
- — Partnership Scholars (@PSPScholars)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:36:10We are #Thankful4Pell because so many of our #PSPscholars rely on it to attend college/university! It allows talented students to achieve their higher education dreams! https://twitter.com/collegeaccess/status/930095610157584384 …
- — Kayla Ritter Rickels (@KRitterRickels)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:53:37I am #Thankful4Pell because it is a vital component of removing financial barriers for students en route to a college degree.
- — Ellie Bruecker (@elliebruecker)Mon, Nov 13 2017 20:26:31I’m #Thankful4Pell because it helped me become a #firstgen college grad at @UWMadison, like it helps so many aspiring to be the first in their families to get a degree. https://twitter.com/collegeaccess/status/930095610157584384 …
- — Denver Scholarship (@DenvScholarFdtn)Mon, Nov 13 2017 21:00:00"I am thankful that Pell grants have supported 3600 Denver Scholarship Foundation Scholars pay for college!" - Kristin Waters, Ph.D., Chief Operating Officer, DSF #Thankful4Pell
- — Deb Shaver (@deandebshaver)Mon, Nov 13 2017 21:50:36
- — Avalon Baldwin (@Avalon_10KD)Mon, Nov 13 2017 23:00:13I am #Thankful4Pell. If it weren't for the full Pell & Cal Grant I would not have completed college. Without it, I don't think I would have even considered starting. It was a signal that someone like me was welcome. We need more signals like Pell.
- — B. Roberts (@berjmbc02)Tue, Nov 14 2017 00:44:10
- — Hannah Lee (@Hlee817)Tue, Nov 14 2017 01:36:46I'm #Thankful4Pell but the current maximum Pell Grant covers less than one‐third of the cost of attending a four‐year public college. We need to do more to make college affordable. https://twitter.com/EdTrust/status/930160846117928960 …
- — AVIDjeanie (@AVIDjeanie)Tue, Nov 14 2017 01:37:40Some of my colleagues would never have become the teachers, the pharmacists or the pilots they are today without Pell Grants. #thankful4Pell https://twitter.com/AVID4College/status/930227579671531521 …
- — APIASF (@APIASF)Tue, Nov 14 2017 01:52:57
#Thankful4Pell Reaches New Heights in 2017
In addition to sending hundreds of email messages to members of Congress, higher education stakeholders used the #Thankful4Pell hashtag thousands of times during Nov. 13-19, 2017. Here are some standout tweets from the National College Access Network's biggest-ever #Thankful4Pell campaign.