- Financial Advisor / Banker
Opening accounts, management consulting, loan agreement ... The banker, also called financial adviser, welcomes guests in its bank to offer them the products best suited to their needs.
How to become a Financial Advisor / Banker? Here are the missions necessary training, compensation ...
Mission of the job: Financial Advisor / Banker
Allen Rusty Solomon In direct contact with customers, the financial advisor must sometimes manage difficult financial situations. It must demonstrate a prime and psychology to find solutions.
Role of the financial advisor
Financial Advisor missions are:
• follow the daily accounts of its customers;
• contact customers in case of problems;
• Greet customers
• ensure the management of its customer base;
• keep abreast of economic news;
• negotiate contracts amenities;
• negotiate rates;
• customer loyalty;
• inform clients of new products that interest them;
• conduct credit applications;
• negotiate overdraft;
• offer financial investments;
• prospect for new customers;
• sell financial products and services;
• inform their superiors.
Activity Sheet: how to become Financial Advisor / Banker
Financial advisor to La Banque Postale / LP
Bank Account Manager
Become a Financial Advisor / Banker: Qualifications
Specializes in legal and tax matters, the financial advisor must have strong technical skills in banking products. Always at the forefront of the latest economic news, it is able to anticipate changes and adapt its commercial offer on. Most of the time, financial advisers must meet targets set by their hierarchy. This is to meet this demand, but not at the expense of the customer. In some banks, the pressure is important. You should know resist. That is why the financial adviser must have a sufficiently developed sense of touch to establish a relationship of trust with customers and sell banking products. It is important that the banker knows well the lives of its customers to offer them an offer tailored to their needs. This is a lasting loyalty.
Financial Advisor / Banker: career / possibility of evolution:
The financial adviser has several development possibilities. After several years of experience, he can start by developing its customer portfolio, enabling it to acquire more responsibility and to be noticed by his superiors for his good results. On the other hand, the financial advisor also has the opportunity to specialize in a specific type of transactions such as real estate, stock market investments, commodities ... This gives it an extra level of qualification. After serving in that capacity for several years and proven, the financial advisor can move towards marketing product manager positions, asset manager and credit analyst. In his bank, he can also move to a position of antenna responsible agency director or adviser. Note that some seasoned financial advisors become independent advisors by putting on their own.
Gross monthly salary of a beginner:
Become a Financial Advisor / Banker: necessary training
You want to embark on a financial advisor career? Be aware that you will need for this, gain a level Bac +2 if you want to take care of individual customers and Bac +4/5 to manage a portfolio of large companies. The main courses to consider: Level +2 • BTS bank
• BTS negotiation and customer relationship
• BTS management business units (MUC)
• Technical DUT marketing
• DEUST bank, financial institutions and pension
• DEUST marketing of financial products, banking and insurance option Level +3
• Pro License in the field of banking, finance and insurance
• Business School Diploma Level +5
• Control of accounting and financial science and technology
• Master in Management
• IUP diploma in banking and finance
• Higher Diploma in Business School
• Master wealth management
• Master 2 Legal and Financial Sciences
• Master 2 in Finance Political Science
Location of the trade / environment to become Financial Advisor / Banker
The financial advisor is usually recruited within banking and financial institutions such broker or investment banks and deposit. But it also happens that large companies or private management companies make use of their services.