- Anticipation built from midweek:
- — Alan (@alanfriedman24)Thu, Jul 10 2014 20:23:29
- — ScoreStreak (@Scorestreaker)Thu, Jul 10 2014 21:40:44So, Netherlands is a 2:1 underdog vs Brazil on Saturday? I thought it'd be closer to a coin-flip or Brazil would be the dog. Thoughts?
- — Georgia S Ross (@georgiasross)Fri, Jul 11 2014 00:38:14The trashing of Brazil's coach #Scolari is so stupid. If they had won the Cup, I'm sure people would have put him on a pedestal.
- — Rebekah Dennison (@red_wonder89)Fri, Jul 11 2014 05:05:46Favorite part of Netherlands vs Argentina: "its beginning to rain, actually thats the tears of the brazil fans still."-espn Brit announcer
- — bossofkings (@_BossOfKings)Fri, Jul 11 2014 20:12:31My heart goes out to all the poor ppl in Brazil. Brazil was suffering before the world cup,ppl lost jobs & houses, now it's like for what?
- — bossofkings (@_BossOfKings)Fri, Jul 11 2014 20:14:52Brazil had to win this World Cup not for themselves as a team but for the ppl of Brazil. That's y it hurt so bad, coz ppl died for this WC
- Then came Saturday's game:
World Cup third-place game: Brazil vs. Netherlands
Here's how we watched Saturday's consolation match between national teams from the epically humiliated host country and the loser in the 2010 final game
byGeorge Kelly1 Like872 Views