- Just read the Twitter IPO prospectus. It's safe to say, according to their prospectus, they have no idea how they will turn a "fun sight" into a money making company. The IPO should open around $23-$25/share We will see, I expect a slight uptick through day 1 and into day 2, then a steep sell off, settling at about $10-$12/share My opinion? #BadInvestment
- — roger clark (@rogerclark)Mon, Nov 04 2013 21:33:48wish i thought to prepare for the twitter IPO. in addition to thinking about it constantly and living next to it, i wanted to own part of it
- — Chris Ernest Hall (@djchall)Tue, Nov 05 2013 11:57:56Twitter IPO is only going to raise $2b, which doesn't even buy one Gerald Ford-class aircraft carrier, so I'm not sure what the big deal is
- — NovaPharma (@novapharma)Wed, Nov 06 2013 09:07:32I won't be touching Twitter $TWTR long or short tomorrow. I'll stick with biotechs and let you kids have your fun Thursday. Best of luck.
- — Danielle Morrill (@DanielleMorrill)Wed, Nov 06 2013 09:16:14I was one of the first dozen paying customers for Twitter ads (at Twilio), watched progression, and I will definitely buy stock in the IPO
- — Financial Samurai (@financialsamura)Wed, Nov 06 2013 09:18:13