- — roger clark (@rogerclark)Tue, Nov 05 2013 05:33:48wish i thought to prepare for the twitter IPO. in addition to thinking about it constantly and living next to it, i wanted to own part of it
- — Chris Ernest Hall (@djchall)Tue, Nov 05 2013 19:57:56Twitter IPO is only going to raise $2b, which doesn't even buy one Gerald Ford-class aircraft carrier, so I'm not sure what the big deal is
- — NovaPharma (@novapharma)Wed, Nov 06 2013 17:07:32I won't be touching Twitter $TWTR long or short tomorrow. I'll stick with biotechs and let you kids have your fun Thursday. Best of luck.
- — Danielle Morrill (@DanielleMorrill)Wed, Nov 06 2013 17:16:14I was one of the first dozen paying customers for Twitter ads (at Twilio), watched progression, and I will definitely buy stock in the IPO
- — Financial Samurai (@financialsamura)Wed, Nov 06 2013 17:18:13
How @Twitter $TWTR launched its IPO #TwitterIPO
Select social media reactions in the run-up to the San Francisco-based social media giant's expected marketplace debut this week
byGeorge Kelly3 Likes1,768 Views