- — Mario Schiffman (@549MarioSchif)Wed, Apr 23 2014 11:32:32Happy Birthday, William Shakespeare! Can you believe it, 450 years old and still writing plays. What an inspiration
- — Matthew Hubbard (@ConfidenceOfVic)Wed, Apr 23 2014 13:04:55Two non sci-fi birthdays worth noting today. Serge Prokofiev was born this day in 1891. William Shakespeare turns 450. Cheers!
- — Encore Arts Programs (@encorearts)Wed, Apr 23 2014 13:42:58
- — Casey Kloehn (@casey_sunshine)Wed, Apr 23 2014 15:13:10In honor of Shakespeare's birthday, today, I'm just going to allegedly sign my name to some other peoples' great work. Yay!
- — Duff Howell (@HR_Duff_N_Stuff)Wed, Apr 23 2014 15:38:43Amid much ado today on Shakespeare's 450th, pondering my favorite work. At present, with clear @KennethBranagh influence, Henry V.
- — Alameda FOL (@alamedafol)Wed, Apr 23 2014 16:09:15
- — Byliner (@TheByliner)Wed, Apr 23 2014 16:52:01
- — Open Culture (@openculture)Wed, Apr 23 2014 17:36:27What Shakespeare Sounded Like to Shakespeare: Reconstructing the Bard’s Original Pronunciation. On his 450th birthday http://cultr.me/1fYhulr
How S.F. Bay Area marked #Shakespeare450 #HappyBirthdayShakespeare
From stages and classrooms, in cubicles and across social networks, Wednesday saw friends and fans of English theater, language or just general drama sharing their love of the Bard's words, works and life
byGeorge Kelly153 Views