- — Joshua Daniels (@HarryElephante)Wed, Jul 03 2013 07:44:19All those wanting generic "revolution" need to watch & learn from #Egypt: a power vacuum can be just as dangerous as a terrible government.
- — Eldrich Blake (@Eldrich_Blake)Wed, Jul 03 2013 13:13:26
- — Meadhbh Octopodidae (@OhMeadhbh)Wed, Jul 03 2013 15:04:27oh man.. prayers for everyone in #egypt at the moment. i hope you come out of this crisis safe, happy and prosperous.
- — Sean C. Sassenrath (@SeanSassenrath)Wed, Jul 03 2013 15:12:35
- — kaponofor3 (@kaponofor3)Wed, Jul 03 2013 15:25:36
- — Zichivhu (@Zichivhu)Wed, Jul 03 2013 15:39:32#Morsi I said yesterday evening, that he'll be gone by the time I wake up,and now I'm hearing reports that he's been put under house arrest.
- — Yasmeen Serhan (@YasmeenSerhan)Wed, Jul 03 2013 16:24:51
- — Catherine (@shaketini)Wed, Jul 03 2013 16:29:26The massive competing demonstrations in Cairo show a nation divided. Military is moving around both protests. Morsi sounds desperate. #Egypt
Reaction: Eyes east toward #Egypt
Select social media reactions to the suspension of the country's constitution and President Mohamed Morsi's removal from power Wednesday
byGeorge Kelly295 Views