- — Westboro Baptist (@WBCSays)Thu, Mar 20 2014 17:05:11“Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.” (Psa. 116:14) This is truth. Our Official Position: http://bit.ly/OEHxrh
- — Jason Welle, SJ (@malawijay)Thu, Mar 20 2014 13:52:23I pray that he knows a mercy so profound and limitless that it startles him out of his darkness. https://thejesuitpost.org/2014/03/loving-your-enemies-finding-mercy-for-fred-phelps/ … #FredPhelps #WBC
- — Michelle Richmond (@michellerichmon)Thu, Mar 20 2014 16:10:07
- — DuneMyThing (@Kris_SacreBleu)Thu, Mar 20 2014 16:44:24
- — Todd Hawley (@celticdude45)Thu, Mar 20 2014 16:51:55Bye #FredPhelps. Tho your message of hate will carry on, u r now gone & will face all of those whose funerals you & your followers picketed.
- — Randy Hauser (@RandyHauser)Thu, Mar 20 2014 17:26:12Its important to remember that Fred Phelps wasnt only a grandstanding hate monger he was also a terrible father #FredPhelps
- — Diocese of CA (@DioCal)Thu, Mar 20 2014 17:33:35Come pray for forgiveness, healing, and #FredPhelps at 8 tonight in the #Castro. https://www.facebook.com/DioCalifornia/posts/10152302759989110 … #Episcopal #SanFrancisco
- — Sara Bueno (@TVwebproducer)Thu, Mar 20 2014 17:52:11
- — deathandfood (@deathandfood)Thu, Mar 20 2014 18:08:24There is no joy in celebrating Fred Phelps's death.The hate he came from still exists. I only feel sorry he lived such a sad hateful life.
- — James Mitchell (@jamieharbor)Thu, Mar 20 2014 18:11:30So, #FredPhelps, proliferator & benefactor of ignorance & hate has croaked. I expect Satan will treat him well for furthering his works.
- — Scott Campbell (@threedukes)Thu, Mar 20 2014 18:12:58I wanna say something about Fred Phelps & how I think he doesn't deserve forgiveness. But failure begins when I think I can make that call.
- — Scott Campbell (@threedukes)Thu, Mar 20 2014 18:17:06So in a weird way, let's forgive Fred Phelps and his lot, and thank them for making it that much easier to see how we don't want to be.
- — Mike (@TheRecoilEffect)Thu, Mar 20 2014 18:17:20plot twist: Fred Phelps chose to play the villain so that the rest of society would become more accepting of homosexuality. lol
Reaction: San Francisco Bay Area remembers #FredPhelps
Across social media, many weighed in as the leader of Kansas' Westboro Baptist Church who led anti-gay protests at funerals dies at 84
byGeorge Kelly364 Views