- — Debi Schwartz (@allmyemergkits)Mon, Mar 11 2013 10:04:44Why should we prepare for an earthquake? Because we know the next big one is coming. We don’t know where or when. We should still prepare!
- Some social media users spent early Monday marking the two-year anniversary of a particularly lethal Japanese quake:
- — Lauren Furniss (@lfurniss)Mon, Mar 11 2013 07:32:362 years ago today, a massive earthquake and tsunami hit Japan. Thinking of my friends in Tokyo & the people of Fukushima. #japan311
- — Red Cross Bay Area (@RedCrossBayArea)Mon, Mar 11 2013 10:20:42Two years after the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan, a hospital is welcoming patients again. http://ow.ly/iL1UR
- Then a range of reactions greeted an actual earthquake, which struck just before 10 a.m. in Riverside County in Southern California:
- — Dave Schumaker (@davely)Mon, Mar 11 2013 10:01:29USGS says there were just 3 M5.0+ earthquakes in Southern California. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/mobile/ ….gov/earthquakes/mobile/