Hay bale fire smoke spreads across Northern California
After a four-alarm haystack blaze began late Thursday outside the Yolo County town of Winters, dry air and strong winds sent odors Friday across north state counties and into the San Francisco Bay Area and Central Valley
- — Vacaville Fire Dist. (@VFPD)Thu, Sep 26 2013 23:11:59Vaca Dist. | Mutual Aid | Winters | Winters Fire (Yolo County) working a 4th alarm hay stack fire at Hay Kingdom on CR-90 | 23:10
- — Stan Bunger (@BungerKCBS)Fri, Sep 27 2013 05:51:56Firefighters say major fire at Haykingdom in Winters (Yolo County) may burn for days. Smoke drifiting over I-505 but freeway remains open.
- — Catherine Mijs (@cmijs)Fri, Sep 27 2013 06:21:45“@VFPD: Vaca Dist. | Mutual Aid | Winters | Winters Fire (Yolo County) working a 4th alarm hay stack fire at Hay Kingdom on CR-90 | 23:10”
- — Yolo-Solano AQMD (@YoloSolanoAir)Fri, Sep 27 2013 07:54:13None of our #AirQuality monitors show impacts from the hay fire near Winters. If your neighborhood is smoky, close the windows and doors.
- — Mark Woodward (@NativeSantaCruz)Fri, Sep 27 2013 08:10:12Calfire has had quite a few smoke checks this morning - Boony Doon, Empire Grade, upper 236 - they've smelled smoke, but can't find fire...
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!