- — Kat (@KylieKat206)Fri, Sep 13 2013 10:54:08OH MY GOD!! But on the bright side it's Friday the 13th :D DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW FREAKIN LONG IT'S BEEN SINCE WE'VE HAD ONE! I've missed them
- — Frank Mallicoat (@frankmallicoat)Fri, Sep 13 2013 11:28:50What day is it? What day is it? It's Friday the 13th! a wicked-cool holiday 4 those of us that have given up sleep for life! Yeah 4 us!
- — Stacey Tinianov (@coffeemommy)Fri, Sep 13 2013 13:17:45Went crazy and added warmed soymilk & a drop of vanilla extract to my coffee this morning. Spooky. Must be Friday the 13th.
- — ash (@ashleybernhagen)Fri, Sep 13 2013 13:18:29I believe one bad thing happens to a person on a Friday the 13th, I already had mine when I was 10 soooo today should be an awesome day!
- — ~♛Mufasa♛~ (@MufasaLivesInMe)Fri, Sep 13 2013 13:53:074th grade September Friday the 13th I broke my arm in two places. This year I fell off my bed and hit my nose on the night stand. #SoLucky
- — Catherine Shattuck (@cat_shattuck)Fri, Sep 13 2013 14:20:48One story: Friday the 13th was considered bad luck (or unholy) because Friday & the number 13 were associated with the pagan goddess Freya.
- — Cassie Jean (@Tinker_Shark)Fri, Sep 13 2013 14:23:45@spweather I see some signs of clearing in the distance. Happy Friday the 13th! I'm not scared either. A black cat crosses my path daily
- — Matthew Heroux (@Matty_SF)Fri, Sep 13 2013 14:28:19So what are you doing for Friday the 13th? Oh I'm just heading to a cabin. On a lake. In the woods. With my lady friend. #temptingfate
Friday the 13th: We're up all night to get unlucky
Social media users from the superstitious to the slightly 'stitious kept calm and enjoyed a friggatriskadeikaphobic day just like any other -- OR DID THEY?
byGeorge Kelly197 Views