- — Christopher Swan (@mechristopher)Thu, Jul 03 2014 16:03:58
- — Santa Clara Ballet (@SClaraBallet)Thu, Jul 03 2014 16:08:10Check out Peter's class tonight at 6:30pm - intermediate / advanced! No class for the 4th of July and classes resume as usual July 5!
- — Toby Reynolds (@RefereeToby)Thu, Jul 03 2014 16:12:18
- — LiveNationSF (@LiveNationSF)Thu, Jul 03 2014 16:12:25Need 4th of July plans? Take the family to @ShorelineAmp for Fireworks, music from Frozen, Superman, The Little Mermaid and the SF Symphony!
- — Justin Mao (@thepandaman00)Thu, Jul 03 2014 16:33:03For the 2nd time in a row I'll be out of the country for July 4th lol. Italy bound!!! #italia but first a layover in my fav. city. Montreal!
- — Samantha Moore (@TheLilSammie)Thu, Jul 03 2014 17:03:42Who is thinking their office is going to close early today in observance of the #4thofJuly? My bet is on a 3pm dismissal!
Fourth of July: How we welcomed the long holiday weekend
Across Northern California, some of us made ready to drive or fly out of town Thursday while others stayed to finish work shifts or hit stores to stock up for picnics and cookouts Friday
byGeorge Kelly1 Like157 Views