- — LOLKNBRHosts (@LOLKNBRHosts)Thu, Nov 07 2013 20:30:03
- — LOLKNBRHosts (@LOLKNBRHosts)Thu, Nov 07 2013 20:37:32
- — Wendy Thurm (@hangingsliders)Thu, Nov 07 2013 21:04:46So @LOLKNBRCallers tells me that Damon Bruce talked about me in the opening segment today. Said nice things, but then, essentially, go away.
- — Wendy Thurm (@hangingsliders)Thu, Nov 07 2013 21:05:13I'll get the podcast later when it's up, but if you heard Damon Bruce today around noon, let me know what you think.
- — Rick (@RichmondDistRic)Thu, Nov 07 2013 21:16:30luckily for Damon Bruce, being a pseudo-macho sexist wont get you fired from KNBR. You gotta be racist before theyll can you.
- — Hitomi ひとみ Silver (@Hitomimyhomie14)Thu, Nov 07 2013 22:15:02"@carmenkiew Why am I listening to today's Damon Bruce podcast? He is off his rocker." cuz listening to people off their rocker is amusing
- — Carmen Kiew (@carmenkiew)Thu, Nov 07 2013 22:17:25"Nobody died. Everyone's okay! But words were used. Oh no, not words! How did he survive with WORDS being dropped on him?" - Damon Bruce
- — Jennifer Saturday (@JCSaturday)Thu, Nov 07 2013 22:40:58So so so sick of the following: Dolphins, Incognito, people's BS opinions that I don't agree with, asshole bullies, and Damon Bruce. #MUTE
- — Wendy Thurm (@hangingsliders)Thu, Nov 07 2013 23:06:27Best I could do with the segment of Damon Bruce's show mentioning me and railing against women covering sports: t.co/Qu0QDojYCg
- — Sarah W. (@toasterposey)Thu, Nov 07 2013 23:15:17If you think Damon Bruce is garbage and want him to get some national shaming, please encourage @KeithOlbermann to make him World’s Worst.
@DamonBruce: 'Sports are set to the dial of men'
San Francisco Bay Area sports-radio host's commentary Thursday on locker-room talk, sensitivity and masculine prerogatives catches fire on social media
byGeorge Kelly4,480 Views