- — Lorenzo Armezzani (@loriosan)Thu, Nov 14 2013 23:43:40Sangue freddo e cercatevi notizie su #SFBatKid Sono senza parole ma qualcosa mi fa sorridere ed essere lieto che non è poco
- — Isabel Angell (@IsabeltheAngell)Thu, Nov 14 2013 23:52:43The SF Police Chief (who is beyond excited for #SFBatKid by the way) called me Taylor Swift during a press conference. Win?
- — Scott Oeschger (@soeschger)Fri, Nov 15 2013 00:15:29
- — Jodie Davis (@jodiemdavis)Fri, Nov 15 2013 00:25:51
- — Patrick Hooper (@johnniehoop)Fri, Nov 15 2013 00:38:04Goodbye SF. Til next time! Weird though, I've got a strange feeling something may happen in the city tomorrow. Stay alert #SFBatKid!
- — Rachel Harris רתל (@JediPackMom)Fri, Nov 15 2013 00:46:56I may need to hop a Bart train tomorrow for #SFBatKid! I so want to see SF turn into Gotham City for this heroic little boy!❤️
Can #SFBatkid save Gotham City (aka San Francisco)?
Across the world of social media this week, anticipation ran high for a five-year-old boy's battle (with help from @SFWish) to save the city Friday from its enemies
byGeorge Kelly4 Likes21,008 Views