- — Matt Gubser (@MattGubser)Sun, Jul 14 2013 20:00:03The idea that the trial would have been different if Trayvon was white is dumb. If he was white,Zimmerman never stalks him in the 1st place.
- — Aaron Bady (@zunguzungu)Sun, Jul 14 2013 20:12:19Zimmerman's lawyer: “We have heard it a thousand times that Trayvon Martin was unarmed. What the evidence will show you is that’s not true.”
- — Aaron Bady (@zunguzungu)Sun, Jul 14 2013 20:12:32“Trayvon Martin armed himself with the concrete sidewalk and used it to smash George Zimmerman’s head, no different than if he picked up.."
- — Aaron Bady (@zunguzungu)Sun, Jul 14 2013 20:15:03@emmaiduma That's actually what Zimmerman's lawyer said. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/24/zimmerman-lawyer-trayvon-martin-armed-himself-with-the-concrete-sidewalk/ …6/24/…
- — Aaron Bady (@zunguzungu)Sun, Jul 14 2013 20:16:30Lest my last few tweets be mistaken for imaginative satire, no, that *was* a direct quote from Zimmerman's lawyer. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/24/zimmerman-lawyer-trayvon-martin-armed-himself-with-the-concrete-sidewalk/ …6/24/…
- — Dori J. Maynard (@djmaynard)Sun, Jul 14 2013 21:06:25For those who deplored wall to wall #Zimmerman coverage, please know it was what prepared people for the shock of the verdict
- — Spencer Owen (@SharkeytheDJ)Sun, Jul 14 2013 21:57:29Scalia showing surprising compassion & observational acuity re: Zimmerman verdict, calling it "the perpetuation of racial entitlements."
- — Jean Quan (@jeanquan)Sun, Jul 14 2013 22:01:56Our hearts and our prayers today are with Trayvon's loved ones, and with every family that has lost a child to gun violence. @MomsDemand
- — Kevin Beatty (@kevbeatty)Sun, Jul 14 2013 22:14:26The only reason this whole Zimmerman thing is a race issue is because that's all that people are focusing on. #whitepeoplegetmurderedtoo
- — Mills School of Ed (@MillsSOE)Sun, Jul 14 2013 22:19:14Dean @kathyschultz22: Today we must think how to turn our sadness & anger about the outcome of the Zimmerman trial into action & education.
San Francisco Bay Area protests honor #TrayvonMartin life, legacy
One day after a jury verdict declaring George Zimmerman not guilty in teenager's slaying sparked episodes of vandalism and graffiti in downtown Oakland, residents around the region gathered Sunday to reiterate commitments to activism and social justice
byGeorge Kelly2,021 Views