- Education and social justice.
- — Pasi Sahlberg (@pasi_sahlberg)Mon, Dec 09 2013 20:43:36If you missed this: "A truly successful education system has students of all socio-economic backgrounds succeeding" http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/dec/08/pisa-education-test-scores-meaning …
- — Ragged University (@RaggedTalks)Wed, Nov 19 2014 22:17:03Perspective on Recurring Controversies In Education http://www.ragged-online.com/2012/07/perspective-recurring-controversies/ …
- — Graham Brown-Martin (@GrahamBM)Tue, Mar 11 2014 23:00:18
- Teachers teaching, researching and working:
- — John Field (@John__Field)Thu, Oct 02 2014 21:14:00Vocational teachers' identity formation thro boundary crossing - link to full paper http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:570667/FULLTEXT02.pdf …
- — Rachel Lofthouse (@rmlofthouse)Sat, Dec 13 2014 14:40:12@SuzanneCulshaw also read the BERA/RSA report #rEDlead https://www.bera.ac.uk/project/research-and-teacher-education …. We wrote paper on teacher perspectives on research @secls
- — GuardianEducation (@GuardianEdu)Tue, Apr 29 2014 06:41:31
- — Phil Wood (@geogphil)Wed, Jan 29 2014 10:14:34Markets, managerialism and teachers’ work: the invisible hand of high stakes testing in England http://openjournals.library.usyd.edu.au/index.php/IEJ/article/download/7455/7814 …
- — UCUAntiCasualisation (@UCUAnti_Cas)Wed, Nov 12 2014 20:13:35Precarious forms of employment In #FE http://stuffaliknows.wordpress.com/2014/11/12/precarious-forms-of-employment/ … Good blog by @alisoniredale, with correct link!
- Adult education and participation:
- — John Field (@John__Field)Fri, Jun 20 2014 16:49:47Mature students' narratives of Irish Higher Education: a critical Bourdieusian analysis http://etheses.whiterose.ac.uk/6316/
- — John Field (@John__Field)Wed, Nov 12 2014 13:32:05Most types of #SocialCapital improve participation in adult learning, loose ties more than close ties http://www.diw.de/documents/publikationen/73/diw_01.c.470485.de/diw_sp0673.pdf …
- Educational theories, ideas and musings on knowledge:
- — Frances Bell (@francesbell)Wed, Apr 02 2014 07:22:24"@josswinn: Theorizing Pedagogy/Pedagogizing Theory http://benjaminpedagogy.wordpress.com/2014/01/02/theorizing-pedagogypedagogizing-theory/ …" much food for thought here on critical pedagogy
- — Michelle Whitehead (@Michbelle)Fri, May 02 2014 17:35:58@leanne_buckley something from OU http://www.open.edu/openlearn/education/open-education/content-section-7.5 … I'm waiting to be wowed by Lou!
- — Lou Northern (@TeachNorthern)Tue, Jan 21 2014 07:57:13
My 2014 favourite tweets
Education and Social Justice Teachers teaching, researching and working Adult education and participation Educational theories, ideas and musings on knowledge Education policy Educational research Audit, inspection and lesson observation Philosophy Technology Research tips Confidence and resilience
byAlison Iredale68 Views