- — lil kirbs (@TheRealDKirbs)Wed, Jun 27 2012 13:14:10@neezyFbabyyy Lorenzo's on fire is easily our country's greatest disaster ever. Makes Katrina look like a water gun fight.
- — Erica Bates (@errrica_bates)Wed, Jun 27 2012 13:08:32@CaseFacePrice told me 2 hours ago that Lorenzo's burnt down and I am still in shock. The drunk fat person inside me is very very sad.
- — Joseph Cranney (@joey_cranney)Wed, Jun 27 2012 12:42:24
- — haveboard (@haveboard)Wed, Jun 27 2012 12:29:21Lorenzo's catches fire today giving everyone the opportunity to prove that they hate Lorenzo's pizza more than the next guy. I'm impressed.
- — deanna nicole (@deannarama)Wed, Jun 27 2012 11:29:29Am I the only person that doesn't care about Lorenzo's burning down? I'm going to get a lot of shit for this but that pizza blows.
- — Tim Butterly (@timbutterly)Wed, Jun 27 2012 11:26:09Lorenzo's was a lot like prison in that it always felt like it was moments away from a race war and I think you had to get beat in for pies.
- — plastycat (@mkearsing)Wed, Jun 27 2012 11:15:12