- — lil kirbs (@TheRealDKirbs)Wed, Jun 27 2012 20:14:10@neezyFbabyyy Lorenzo's on fire is easily our country's greatest disaster ever. Makes Katrina look like a water gun fight.
- — Erica Bates (@errrica_bates)Wed, Jun 27 2012 20:08:32@CaseFacePrice told me 2 hours ago that Lorenzo's burnt down and I am still in shock. The drunk fat person inside me is very very sad.
- — Joseph Cranney (@joey_cranney)Wed, Jun 27 2012 19:42:24
- — haveboard (@haveboard)Wed, Jun 27 2012 19:29:21Lorenzo's catches fire today giving everyone the opportunity to prove that they hate Lorenzo's pizza more than the next guy. I'm impressed.
- — deanna nicole (@deannarama)Wed, Jun 27 2012 18:29:29Am I the only person that doesn't care about Lorenzo's burning down? I'm going to get a lot of shit for this but that pizza blows.
- — Tim Butterly (@timbutterly)Wed, Jun 27 2012 18:26:09Lorenzo's was a lot like prison in that it always felt like it was moments away from a race war and I think you had to get beat in for pies.
- — plastycat (@mkearsing)Wed, Jun 27 2012 18:15:12
Polarizing pizza: Philadelphians react to fire at Lorenzo and Sons
News spread through the Twitterverse like wildfire (pun totally intended), ranging from genuine shock and sadness to genuine joy and celebration, interspersed with a heaping portion of bickering and plenty of bad jokes about drunk college nights and rude cashiers, served up Philly-style.
byAlex Wigglesworth1,853 Views