- Do you think about what you post on social media before you post it?
- Should employers check social media sites before hiring?
- — Jalen Young (@Jyoung102)Fri, Feb 20 2015 20:19:51Q2: I don’t think it’s fair for employers to look at your social media because it’s private and a way to express yourself #ndnusocial
- — Professor Baird (@profbaird)Fri, Feb 20 2015 20:21:49
- Is it okay to post personal problems on Twitter?
- — Erikaaaaaa (@ErikaM1010)Fri, Feb 20 2015 20:28:18
- — Emir Basakinci (@BasakinciEmir)Fri, Feb 20 2015 20:28:25If it's an actual problem I don't think to many people care on social media to read it or help with the problem #ndnusocial
- Can your brand image become confused with your personal image? How do you avoid that?
- Michael Jordan does a good job at balancing is personal image with his brand image
Social Media Etiquette
Feb-20-2015. This week's discussion was all about social media etiquette. We talked about our own posting habits and if we think it is okay for employeers to check their employees social media sites. We also had some guests pop in and share their own thoughts.
byAlexa Bolanos22 Views