- Other stuff happened too, but it either wasn't very interesting or I was just too busy wishing that the GOP hadn't nominated a Clinton donor to notice. Without further ado, here are my picks for best tweets of the week:
- — TheValuesVoter (@TheValuesVoter)Sat, Aug 13 2016 14:51:13Brain teaser: A and B almost always lie. A and B tell the truth when calling each other liars. Who are A and B? A: Hillary and Trump
- — Tom Nichols (@RadioFreeTom)Fri, Aug 12 2016 16:52:31The biggest mistake Dems can make in this election is to believe that Trump's loss means a corresponding approval of Hillary or liberalism.
- — AgainstTrumpDude (@TheAmishDude)Fri, Aug 12 2016 00:24:23Just one little reminder: We are here because Obama pits us against each other. And we've given in to him in an attempt to beat him.
- — (((AG))) (@AG_Conservative)Thu, Aug 11 2016 14:23:56The other problem with @hughhewitt 's spin is that Trump supported us withdrawing from Iraq, which is what created the vacuum for ISIS.
- — Noah Rothman (@NoahCRothman)Thu, Aug 11 2016 14:04:17How much must it hurt to try to put responsible words in Trump's mouth, only for him to reject them, you, and self-immolate while cackling?
- — Jeff B/DDHQ (@EsotericCD)Wed, Aug 10 2016 17:39:33Remember: this was allowed to happen. People let this happen. GOP, w/help of MSM & con media, turned GOP mega-wave year into an apocalypse.
- — Sean The Producer (@SeanTheProducr)Wed, Aug 10 2016 07:27:13We can only hope that Sarah Palin's endorsement of Trump will help lead his campaign to the same victory that her endorsement of Nehlen did.
- — Harold Stickeehands (@StickeeNotes)Wed, Aug 10 2016 01:18:21Inarticulate or insane. Either way, Trump is harming the right on every single issue that matters. He's a cancer.
- — David Burge (@iowahawkblog)Tue, Aug 09 2016 21:17:40Taliban fanboy dad of mass-murdering jihadi on stage at a Hillary rally? No WAY Trump can mess this up! never mind kthxbai
- — (((AG))) (@AG_Conservative)Tue, Aug 09 2016 01:51:12I really do love that the best case scenario for Trump defenders is that their candidate somehow gets impeached. @redsteeze
- — TheValuesVoter (@TheValuesVoter)Mon, Aug 08 2016 03:22:06Dear Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton: People don't like you. But they realize this even more when you open your mouths.
- — Ken Gardner (@KenGardner11)Sun, Aug 07 2016 21:47:49We get chronic liars like Trump and Hillary because too many Americans simply don’t care about facts or the truth. It’s a cultural problem.
Tweets of the Week (8/7/16 - 8/13/16)
byA.J. Winkelspecht379 Views