- Other stuff happened too, but it either wasn't very interesting or I was just too busy wondering how so many people could be so shocked to find out that all of Trump's promises are actually meaningless to notice. Without further ado, here are my picks for best tweets of the week:
- — Matthew D. Dempster (@dempstermd)Sat, Aug 27 2016 14:46:26Hillary's terrible at lying but she doesn't have to be good at it since she's got most of the media running interference for her.
- — Josh Jordan (@NumbersMuncher)Fri, Aug 26 2016 16:02:50Trump looking to hire the aide fired by Chris Christie over Bridgegate. Please tell me more about how he's actually trying to beat Hillary.
- — TheValuesVoter (@TheValuesVoter)Fri, Aug 26 2016 03:00:47Had ANYBODY else been running against Hillary Clinton, she wouldn't have been ABLE to give the alt-right speech.
- — Just Karl (@justkarl)Fri, Aug 26 2016 02:56:25Trump hired a CEO with no relevant experience, tons of public baggage, and nasty divorce allegations. Those SCOTUS picks are gonna be great.
- — Kilgore Trout (@Beer__Wolf)Thu, Aug 25 2016 00:30:12Trump has now seemingly intentionally painted himself the worst of both worlds to all parties: an immigration squish who's also a zany bigot
- — AgainstTrumpDude (@TheAmishDude)Wed, Aug 24 2016 04:51:56That moment when you gave up every ideological principle because some loudmouth talks immigration and then he comes out for amnesty anyway.
- — Stephen Miller (@redsteeze)Wed, Aug 24 2016 00:44:50Genophilia account suspended, Trump pandering to blacks & caving on amnesty. This is the worst day for the alt right since April 30th, 1945
- — Stephen Miller (@redsteeze)Tue, Aug 23 2016 03:56:40Emails came out today linking Hillary's state Department to the Clinton Foundation.. Trump spent day yelling at Morning joe and Wash Post
- — (((AG))) (@AG_Conservative)Mon, Aug 22 2016 19:03:40Trump CEO actually bragging that he turned http://Breitbart.com into a platform for a bunch of racists. https://twitter.com/RosieGray/status/767794932446695424 …
- — Kilgore Trout (@Beer__Wolf)Sun, Aug 21 2016 14:12:44Replacing Hillary with the faceless generic blob that is Tim Kaine would instantly push another 10-15 points into the (D) column
- — Sunny (@sunnyright)Sun, Aug 21 2016 13:24:48Trump is literally abandoning the core of his campaign platform but I'm sure his promises to appoint conservative judges will stay strong.
Tweets of the Week (8/21/16 - 8/27/16)
byA.J. Winkelspecht338 Views