- Other stuff happened too, but it either wasn't very interesting or I was just too busy wishing that 2016 could just be over to notice. Without further ado, here are my picks for best tweets of the week:
- — Sunny (@sunnyright)Sat, Jul 09 2016 16:58:52It's a mystery. Who knows what motivated the black power activist who said he wanted to kill white cops https://twitter.com/margbrennan/status/751821853774245888 …
- — Sonny Bunch (@SonnyBunch)Fri, Jul 08 2016 23:10:10Literally the only good thing to come out of the Dallas shooting is Bomb Robot and people are whinging about it. The Internet is awful.
- — Harold Stickeehands (@StickeeNotes)Fri, Jul 08 2016 03:59:40Prayers are great, but this country could use real leadership. Instead we have an asshole who thinks gun laws will solve Jihad & race wars.
- — Stephen Miller (@redsteeze)Thu, Jul 07 2016 16:24:51Hillary's interview has no transcript. FBI closed an investigation without recording an interview with person at the center of it.
- — Tom Nichols (@RadioFreeTom)Thu, Jul 07 2016 16:19:49The person who should be making the case that Hillary recklessly mishandled classified info is Trump. But he's busy being insane.
- — David Burge (@iowahawkblog)Thu, Jul 07 2016 02:31:46I swear Hillary could shoot a SS agent in the head on live TV, then make a Trump small hands joke, and that's all he'd talk about for a week
- — Matt Mclellan (@barryrushwater)Wed, Jul 06 2016 04:46:58Politics may be a team sport but my team is defined by ideas and anybody capable of praising Saddam or Tienanmen doesn't believe what I do
- — Josh Jordan (@NumbersMuncher)Tue, Jul 05 2016 18:14:04So Hillary did everything wrong here? FBI: Affirmative. And she definitely knew better? FBI: Most definitely. Gonna prosecute her? FBI: LOL.
- — Kilgore Trout (@Beer__Wolf)Tue, Jul 05 2016 15:25:07Trump campaign would have a field day with this if they actually had a full comms team & not one guy who cruises 8chan boards for material
- — Kimberly (@SouthernKeeks)Mon, Jul 04 2016 13:02:39You're free to tweet #AmericaWasNeverGreat as if it's a bold stance while other countries block the use of Twitter. Mmkay, kids.
- — Kilgore Trout (@Beer__Wolf)Sun, Jul 03 2016 15:36:43Pitch: a dystopian novel where headlines are about the President eating almonds & his successors tweet Nazi memes or are questioned by FBI
Tweets of the Week (7/3/16 - 7/9/16)
byA.J. Winkelspecht479 Views