- — Rania Khalek (@RaniaKhalek)Mon, Aug 12 2013 17:27:19#SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen when convos about gender pay gap ignore that white women earn higher wages than black, Latino and Native men.
- — Mixed Girl (Problem) (@mixdgrlproblems)Mon, Aug 12 2013 19:28:29Miley sticks middle finger up in pics, smokes & wears grills = just her being a kid. Trayvon does it = hes a thug #SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen
- Some women who identify as white feminists said they learned from the hashtag:
- — ShelbyKnox (@ShelbyKnox)Mon, Aug 12 2013 16:50:26Fellow white feminists: #SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen is not for us to defend, explain, protest. It's time for us to take a damn seat & listen.
- What do you think of the conversation? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Femininsts on Twitter say #SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen
Hashtag calls for a more diverse approach to feminism trends globally.
byThe Stream1 Like64,965 Views