- Current atmosphere/mood in Gambia post-elections
- — Ngenarr-Yassin Jeng (@miss_petite_j)Thu, Dec 15 2016 00:04:58Visibly angry, sad and highly disappointed with H.E's actions as shown by Gambians all over; but also generally calm about the situation. https://twitter.com/AJStream/status/809185940396707840 …
- — Abdoulie Jammeh (@LieJourno)Wed, Dec 14 2016 23:48:29@AJStream Gambians are calling for a change that'd see them freed from dictatorship as experiend under Pres. Jammeh 22yrs autocratic rule.
- — Abdoulie Jammeh (@LieJourno)Thu, Dec 15 2016 00:13:26
- Possibilities in Gambia's future
- — Ritu Shankar (@RituShankar96)Thu, Dec 15 2016 04:22:50
- — Tha Watcher (@HarrisSidi)Thu, Dec 15 2016 00:14:25
- Mediation with Jammeh by AU/ECOWAS - Visit by West African leaders to get Gambia's Jammeh to step down didn't produce results yet
- — Alagba Ken (@AlagbaKen)Thu, Dec 15 2016 00:48:24
- — Alagba Ken (@AlagbaKen)Thu, Dec 15 2016 00:16:54
- — Alagba Ken (@AlagbaKen)Thu, Dec 15 2016 00:22:14
- — Ngenarr-Yassin Jeng (@miss_petite_j)Thu, Dec 15 2016 00:08:57We are hopeful that, with mediation, the transition will be peaceful which is in the best interest of the #Gambia https://twitter.com/AJStream/status/809186915748610050 …
- Jammeh stepping down
- — Ngenarr-Yassin Jeng (@miss_petite_j)Thu, Dec 15 2016 00:30:13He needs to respect the will of the people and step down. No conditions. People have honestly had it with him. https://twitter.com/AJStream/status/809186295159410688 …
- — Korede 🇳🇬 (@_S_O_T_)Thu, Dec 15 2016 10:06:27Jammeh should step down and handover to Adama. He should not force himself on the populace. The winning votes is Gambian voice. @AJStream https://twitter.com/AJStream/status/809337367190507521 …
- — Suffragette✌❤ (@soulsister30)Thu, Dec 15 2016 11:37:37@AJStream i'm confused! Hasn't he already conceded? he just wants a way out! Truth is Gambians have had enough and he needs to step down
- — Simon Manneh (@simonmanneh100)Thu, Dec 15 2016 08:31:17@AJStream He has no choice & time is running out for him. Dictators never go quietly but the end game is here, God willing.
- — MandingMorri (@LadyBinzy)Thu, Dec 15 2016 08:22:54At this point he should understand that Gambians are tired of him imposing himself& his wishes on us.He should respect our will & STEP DOWN https://twitter.com/ajstream/status/809186295159410688 …
- — Jesus walks (@ObrienAbi)Thu, Dec 15 2016 12:24:50@AJStream he would have accepted but he knows trail awaits him for crimes against humanity.He will try to hold on to power as much as he can
- — Andrew Friedman (@AndrewBFriedman)Thu, Dec 15 2016 00:20:32Who thinks he should do anything other than step down? He lost an election, period. #Gambia https://twitter.com/ajstream/status/809186295159410688 …
Gambia on edge
Will Gambian President Yahya Jammeh accept electoral defeat?
byThe Stream48 Views