- — Mike Greenberg (@Espngreeny)Mon, Jul 25 2016 17:57:52To all reacting to Michael Jordan by saying "It's about time," I would say: It's never the wrong time to do the right thing.
- — Mark Dice (@MarkDice)Mon, Jul 25 2016 17:48:35Michael Jordan must feel horrible about all the black people who attack and rob each other over his shoes every time a new pair comes out.
- — Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch)Mon, Jul 25 2016 17:41:17Think it's great to see Michael Jordan speak against violence & donate money. But to characterize this as a stand downgrades actual stands.
- — Kenny Hamilton (@KennyHamilton)Mon, Jul 25 2016 16:41:26Michael Jordan has donated money over the years for various causes in a silent manner. Yet people always criticize what they don't know.
- — Misty Knight's Afro (@Steph_I_Will)Mon, Jul 25 2016 16:31:02I think I'm going to play the lottery. Michael Jordan speaking out has to be some kind of sign, that today, anything is possible.
- — Larry King (@kingsthings)Mon, Jul 25 2016 22:00:56I would like to congratulate Michael Jordan for making a bold and important statement today. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2016/07/25/michael-jordan-speaks-out-recent-shootings-police-violence/87527386/ …
- — Valerie Jarrett (@vj44)Mon, Jul 25 2016 21:53:21Change happens when one American at a time can no longer stay silent. Thank you Michael Jordan for speaking up! https://twitter.com/espn/status/757618406271090688 …
Some question Michael Jordan's motives in addressing social issues, others applaud him
byAJC 1 Like949 Views