- — LemonClark Media® (@LemonClarkMedia)Tue, May 03 2016 16:57:35Once again,Blk women are expected to keep our pain to ourselves for the sake of "unity." #RapedByMorehouse
- — local step mom (@tylasade)Tue, May 03 2016 16:48:28
- — Raped At Spelman (@RapedAtSpelman)Tue, May 03 2016 13:43:22Thank you. Thank you. Thank you 💙💙💙💙 Some people will never understand until it happens to them or someone they love.
- — Raped At Spelman (@RapedAtSpelman)Mon, May 02 2016 22:21:18Spelman has taught me to be a free thinking woman and also to be a woman who has to keep her mouths closed to protect her "brothers".
- — Raped At Spelman (@RapedAtSpelman)Mon, May 02 2016 22:07:10Its sad that I have to create a page to express myself rather than tweeting from my real account because AUC students blame & bash victims.
- — Chikelu (@bigdawg_mcrae)Tue, May 03 2016 18:26:31It's time for us to stop sugar coating problems at hand. #rapedbymorehouse we need to address problems that society deem common smh
- — olivia neauxp (@KatrinaLRogers)Tue, May 03 2016 17:13:25
- — Myles W.B. Davis (@oldirtyginger)Tue, May 03 2016 17:11:14I can guarantee you that 99% of the women n men tweeting #rapedbymorehouse know that not all Men of MH are rapists. Doesn't even imply that.
#RapedbyMorehouse begins trending on social media
On Monday, a twitter account was created under the username of "@RapedatSpelman". In a series of tweets, the user recounts an alleged sexual assault at Spelman University by four Morehouse students. The posts have led to a trending topic on Twitter and a silent protest at Spelman.
byAJC 3,001 Views