- Step 1: Sand the wood. A lot. A lot. A lot.
- Step 2: Protect your important parts, because sparks are about to fly.
- Step 3: Cut eight little metal squares off this super long piece of piping.
- Wee! See the little nugget fly off? Now find those nuggets.
- Step 4: Smooth out the nuggets, while managing to not shave off your fingers. I refuse to ever attempt this trick in any capacity. Nope. No.
- Step 5: Put on your Darth Vader costume, because It's About To Go Down.
- Slightly skeered.
- Step 6: Weld those little nuggets onto the pre-made metal legs. Melt metal. Do not melt faces.
- Step 7: Affix the legs to the table.
- Stay tuned for more progress soon -- and see the final project at the Firefly Handmade Market later this month.
'Soulcrafting' a wooden table, day 2
The table continues.
byAimee Heckel3,010 Views