The order of these tweets is predominantly chronological:1) pre-conference updates,2) access/ibility comments & discussions, and3) conference sessions & featured speakers.For the conference sessions, I included the names and paper titles for individual speakers to make it easier to follow who presented and so you can look up full-text copies and handouts by session number, name, or title on the Connected Community: http://ncte.connectedcommunity.org/2014CCCC …This is a long text (12 clicks!), so just keep clicking "Read next page" at the bottom. Enjoy!
- — 4C / CCCC Updates (@NCTE_CCCC)Thu, Mar 06 2014 22:15:20
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Thu, Mar 06 2014 22:23:53Do you post presentations online (slides, scripts, outlines, anything)? Why do you/don't you? Visit here http://composingaccess.net/2014/03/sharing-conference-papers-online/ … and comment.
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Tue, Mar 11 2014 14:00:41
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Tue, Mar 11 2014 14:23:08Got an opinion about sharing work-in-progress online? Check out the new video from #CDICC for #4C14 and comment! http://composingaccess.net/2014/03/sharing-conference-papers-online/ …
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Thu, Mar 20 2014 13:49:15
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Thu, Mar 20 2014 14:39:58
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Thu, Mar 20 2014 15:23:06
- — Andrew Lucchesi (@AJLucchesi)Thu, Mar 20 2014 16:53:02
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Thu, Mar 20 2014 18:06:33
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Thu, Mar 20 2014 19:38:40
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Fri, Mar 21 2014 14:24:26
- — amelia c (@plaidsicle)Sat, Mar 22 2014 14:20:14accessibility for all feels absolutely impossible. unlimited openness isn't always necessary..or is it? who gets to decide? when? how? #4C14
Accessibility Topic: Reading Conference Papers
- — Kevin Brock (@brockoleur)Thu, Mar 20 2014 15:00:51@ahhitt i read from a paper specifically to improve accessibility to my presentation. i also provide materials on website for easier reading
Disability- & Access-Related #4C14 Tweets
Welcome to the archive of this year's (public) Conference on College Composition & Communication tweets that used the #4c14, #dis, and #access hashtags. I also collected tweets from sessions related to disability, accessibility, and access that didn't use the #dis hashtag.
byAllison H. Hitt2 Likes259 Views