- The order of these tweets is predominantly chronological:
1) accessible materials,
2) general access/ibility comments, and
3) conference sessions.
For conference sessions, I included the names and paper titles for individual speakers to make it easier to follow who presented and so you can look up full-text copies and handouts by session number, name, or title on the Connected Community ( http://ncte.connectedcommunity.org/2015CCCC …). Please note: for sessions that I didn't attend and for which there weren't names attached to tweets, I had to rely on guesswork (and checking materials on the Connected Community) for proper attribution. If you note any errors, please let me know.
- This is a long text, which is truly a testament to the great work everyone is doing, so just keep scrolling & waiting for tweets to load. Enjoy!
Accessible Materials: Full-Text Copies of Papers, Presentations, Handouts
- — Dale Ireland (@dalekatherine)Wed, Mar 18 2015 16:59:54
- — Katie Guest Pryal (@krgpryal)Thu, Mar 19 2015 15:19:14If you are coming to #4c15 session #C20 to see me and @cjprender etc., my materials are on 4C website here: https://twitter.com/krgpryal/status/576525833076113408 …
- — Allison Hitt (@ahhitt)Thu, Mar 19 2015 15:11:36Full-text copies of my, @JayDolmage, & @dalekatherine's #4c15 talks for "Risks & Rhetorics of UD" are up: https://allisonhitt.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/4c15/ … #E16
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Thu, Mar 19 2015 18:38:52
- — Andrew Lucchesi (@AJLucchesi)Thu, Mar 19 2015 20:37:17
General Access/ibility Comments
- — Dale Ireland (@dalekatherine)Sat, Feb 28 2015 03:46:11
- — Kimberly Elmore (@KimEl)Mon, Mar 09 2015 20:41:43
- — Dale Ireland (@dalekatherine)Tue, Mar 10 2015 00:10:46
- — Jessie L. Moore (@jessielmoore)Thu, Mar 19 2015 12:57:06
- — Kyle D. Stedman (@kstedman)Thu, Mar 19 2015 13:14:50#4c15 Accessibility Guide FTW! https://4ctampa.wordpress.com/hospitality/accessibility/ …
- — Ruth Osorio (@ruthieoo)Thu, Mar 19 2015 13:16:12Many thanks to the @Tampa4c for putting together this amazingly detailed accessibility guide for #4C15! http://www.ncte.org/library/NCTEFiles/Groups/CCCC/Convention/2015/Accessibility-Guide.pdf …
Disability & Accessibility Panels at CCCC 2015
Welcome to the archive of this year's (public) Conference on College Composition & Communication tweets that used the #4c15, #dis, & #access hashtags. I also curated tweets using the session-specific hashtags (i.e., the letter + number).
byAllison H. Hitt1 Like222 Views