- The order of these tweets is predominantly chronological:
1) Making CCCC Accessible
2) Accessible Materials: Full-Text Scripts & Handouts
3) Workshops and Conference Sessions.
For conference sessions, I included panel titles, abstracts, and the names & presentation titles for individual speakers (as written in the official program) to make it easier to follow who presented. You can find presentations by session number, name, or title in this year's CCCC program: http://www.ncte.org/cccc/review/2017program …
Just keep scrolling & waiting for tweets to load. Enjoy!
Making CCCC Accessible
- — Chris Friend (@chris_friend)Thu, Mar 16 2017 17:35:53
- — Jessie Male (@ProfJMale)Thu, Mar 16 2017 20:49:38
- — Erika Strandjord (@rheterika)Fri, Mar 17 2017 17:59:34
- — Ro the Rhetorician (@rorhetorician)Fri, Mar 17 2017 18:52:32Presenters at #4c17, please please please please use the microphone. This is an accessibility issue. Thanks!
- — Rebecca Miner (@rlminer)Fri, Mar 17 2017 21:32:48
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Fri, Mar 24 2017 11:27:58
Accessible Materials: Full-Text Scripts & Handouts
- — Ro the Rhetorician (@rorhetorician)Thu, Mar 16 2017 17:53:03You can access @AJLucchesi's slides for talk on disability, bodies, and Gen Ed for #4c17 #a13 here: https://disabilitywrites.commons.gc.cuny.edu/files/2017/03/Cultivating-Disability-pre-histories.pdf …
- — Ro the Rhetorician (@rorhetorician)Thu, Mar 16 2017 18:13:03.@neilfsimpkins's #4c17 #a13 talk "From Ramps to Red Tape: The Barriers of Bureaucracy in Student Accommodations": https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Ha1x9ZJyzxQkFxQnpadjFBaE0/view …
- — Allison Hitt (@ahhitt)Fri, Mar 17 2017 18:45:53
- — Andrew Lucchesi (@AJLucchesi)Sat, Mar 18 2017 00:43:26
Disability & Accessibility at #4c17
Welcome to the archive of this year's (public) Conference on College Composition & Communication tweets that used the #4c17, #dis, & #access hashtags and/or were focused on disability and accessibility.
byAllison H. Hitt90 Views