- The order of these tweets is predominantly chronological:
1) Making CCCC Accessible
2) Accessible Materials: Full-Text Scripts & Handouts
3) Workshops and Conference Sessions.
For conference sessions, I included panel titles, abstracts, and the names & presentation titles for individual speakers to make it easier to follow who presented. You can look find presentations by session number, name, or title in this year's CCCC program: http://www.ncte.org/cccc/review/2016program …
Just keep scrolling & waiting for tweets to load. Enjoy!
Making CCCC Accessible
- — ATTW (@ATTWorg)Mon, Apr 04 2016 13:09:14CCCC 2016 has an accessibility guide—useful for #attwcon & #4c16 attendees (pdf): http://www.ncte.org/library/NCTEFiles/Groups/CCCC/Convention/2016/Accessibility_Guide.pdf …
- — NCTE CCCC (@NCTE_CCCC)Tue, Apr 05 2016 17:20:25
- — Katie Rose Pryal (@krgpryal)Wed, Apr 06 2016 01:42:27
- — Kara Poe Alexander (@kealex02)Wed, Apr 06 2016 15:20:24
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Wed, Apr 06 2016 20:25:45
- — Stephanie Wheeler (@LilWheelzABD)Thu, Apr 07 2016 22:40:02
Accessible Materials: Full-Text Scripts & Handouts
- — Allison Hitt (@ahhitt)Thu, Apr 07 2016 18:40:13My #4c16 presentation, "Reciprocal Disclosures: Co-Constructing Knowledge about Disability & Writing": https://allisonhitt.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/4c16/ … #c24 #dis
- — Ruth Osorio (@ruthieoo)Fri, Apr 08 2016 14:42:41Here's a copy of my talk: Toward Accessible Futures:Disability and Racial Justice Coalition-Building https://ruthieoo.wordpress.com/2016/04/08/toward-accessible-futures-disability-and-racial-justice-coalition-building/ … #4C16 #dis #f08
- — Megan Keaton (@meganfire)Fri, Apr 08 2016 21:35:48Find the materials from #k14 - Assessment in Disability Studies - here: http://center.uoregon.edu/NCTE/2016CCCC/program/session_details.php?sessionid=2761500 … #4c16
Disability & Accessibility at #4c16
Welcome to the archive of this year's (public) Conference on College Composition & Communication tweets that used the #4c16, #dis, & #access hashtags and/or were focused on disability and accessibility.
byAllison H. Hitt1 Like155 Views