- — Ruth Osorio (@ruthieoo)Thu, Oct 24 2013 22:53:00Sad I can't be in two places at once, so I set up an automatically updating archive for #UDdiscon! http://hawksey.info/tagsexplorer/arc.html?key=tx7Gh920wZbwMomdPCNBDuQ …
- — Sharon Wachsler (@AfterGadget)Mon, Sep 09 2013 14:29:51
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Sun, Oct 20 2013 17:32:27
- — Lisa Figge (@figgefuture)Sun, Oct 20 2013 23:09:09
- — Stephanie Kerschbaum (@slkersch)Tue, Oct 22 2013 11:26:33the first scripts for interpreter and CART use have started rolling in for #UDdiscon--keep them coming! They appreciate all the prep help!
- — Stephanie Kerschbaum (@slkersch)Tue, Oct 22 2013 15:08:37
- — Bess Davis (@bess_davis)Wed, Oct 23 2013 00:23:17I made an account just to say that I'm SO excited for #UDdiscon! (Guess I'll start using this Twitter thing, too.) Hello, world!
- — Univ. of Delaware (@UDelaware)Wed, Oct 23 2013 21:05:38
- — Jesse the K (@jesse_the_k)Thu, Oct 24 2013 03:27:27
- — Stephanie Kerschbaum (@slkersch)Thu, Oct 24 2013 10:13:58
- — Victoria Clark (@cymbrygirl)Thu, Oct 24 2013 13:54:44
- — Stephanie Kerschbaum (@slkersch)Thu, Oct 24 2013 16:18:06I am holding in my hands an uncorrected proof of @JayDolmage's _Disability Rhetoric_, to be on display at #UDdiscon! http://syracuseuniversitypress.syr.edu/fall-2013/disability-rhetoric.html …
Friday afternoon "A" Sessions
A.1 Roundtable: "Unbinding Time"
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Fri, Oct 25 2013 19:08:13Kristin Lindgren: Slowness is usually framed within academe as a negative rather than "a creative opportunity." #UDDiscon
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Fri, Oct 25 2013 19:15:47Ellen Samuels is speaking on aspects of crip time that are "more challenging, harder to celebrate." #UDDiscon "Crip time is time travel."
- — Margaret Price (@PriceMargaret)Fri, Oct 25 2013 19:18:50Ellen Samuels: Crip time is sometimes "grief time," notes that sometimes crip time can mean "loss and its crushing undertow." #UDDiscon
Disability Disclosure in Higher Education Conference #UDdisccon
These tweets are from #UDdiscon, which took place at the University of Delaware from October 25-27. These are organized by session, so they appear in the same order as the conference program (http://www.udel.edu/csd/conference). For a chronological account, visit the archive Ruth Osorio created!
byAllison H. Hitt141 Views