- — Queen Latifah (@IAMQUEENLATIFAH)Fri, Dec 06 2013 00:19:09God Bless You Mr. Nelson Mandela! Your Strength, Humanity, Intelligence, Honesty and #TrueGrit are unmatched in my lifetime! RIP&Love
- — Rahul Dowlath (@RahulDowlath)Fri, Dec 06 2013 00:38:10"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." ~Nelson Mandela. Wise words we should all heed.
- — Ory Okolloh (@kenyanpundit)Fri, Dec 06 2013 00:35:53During Mandela's visit to Kenya in 1990 he asked Moi if he could visit Dedan Kimathi's grave + widow, Moi got pissed and we got embarrassed.
- — Jessica Amdur (@TeenOfChrist)Thu, Dec 05 2013 22:42:00As a South African, Nelson Mandela's death is heartbreaking to say the least. What a good man he was. A true hero. RIP, you will be missed.😔
- — Chris McGreal (@ChrisMcGreal)Fri, Dec 06 2013 00:22:28the peoples of Malawi, Zambia, Kenya and beyond can be grateful to Mandela too for his part in unshackling them from presidents for life
- — Top Kenyan Blogs (@Blogs_Kenya)Fri, Dec 06 2013 00:32:10
- — Nairobi Star (@nairobistar)Fri, Dec 06 2013 00:20:46Kenya Talks: Nelson Mandela; a Man More Sinned Against Than Sinning.: Replies: 0Views: 2Last Post By: NativeSo... http://bit.ly/1iErgQr
- — alan rusbridger (@arusbridger)Fri, Dec 06 2013 00:08:34"They did not really deserve him. Yet he forgave them even that." Guardian editorial on #Mandela http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/dec/05/nelson-mandela-a-leader-above-all-others …
TRIBUTE TO NELSON MANDELA
When alive, he was larger than life. And in death, his life will continue to be celebrated in perpetuity. So long Madiba, till we meet again in the after life, from where your soul will forever continue to inspire mankind.
byALBERT GACHIRI250 Views