- — Oliver Mathenge (@OliverMathenge)Thu, Dec 06 2012 11:07:49TNA MPs say that Uhuru is not stepping aside for anyone. Say this is a rumour. Say they will withdraw from pact if there is no nomination
- — GeoffreyPalonaAmollo (@GeoffPalona)Thu, Dec 06 2012 12:08:32A good number of TNA affiliated MPs have hinted that they will not support Uhuru Kenyatta if he drops his... http://fb.me/surbp309 9
- — Robin Njogu (@robinnjogu)Thu, Dec 06 2012 13:19:32About 40 TNA-allied MPs say Uhuru Kenyatta will not cede way for UDF's Mudavadi in race for presidency despite their coalition pact.
- — Jack Shamir (@JackShamir)Thu, Dec 06 2012 11:52:02A section of TNA Mps meeting @ hotel Boulevard with Uhuru have threatened to pull out of TNA if Uhuru's name will not be on the ballot paper
- — Edwin Masagege (@masagege)Thu, Dec 06 2012 11:51:44
- — Safari Africa Radio (@TheSafariRadio)Thu, Dec 06 2012 11:44:42TNA,UDF,URP alliance on the verge of cracking after a section of MPs insist that Uhuru Kenyatta must run for the Presidency.
- — Nyamwange Ombuna (@NyamwangeO)Thu, Dec 06 2012 11:37:33Uhuru's determination to prevent a Raila presidency is higher than his own ambitions of being president. That's... http://fb.me/1mnaBG1cZ cZ
KENYANS PLAGUED BY BAD POLITICS
In an unprecedented flurry of political activity this week, Kenya has been awash with dizzying deal makings, as politicians sought to position themselves favourably for the 2013 General Election. For one apt word to describe this situation: it's a tie between Selfishness and Opportunism!
byALBERT GACHIRI240 Views