- — Fred Matiangi (@FredMatiangi)Fri, Dec 27 2013 13:42:41My ministry will unfailingly and unreservedly comply with the Court of Appeal order halting digital migration.
- — Ben Kitilli (@Ben_Kitilli)Fri, Dec 27 2013 09:29:08In the US, digital tv migration was delayed until the govt issued citizens with free coupons to purchase set top boxes..cc @OleItumbi
- — Digital TV Kenya (@DigitalTVKenya)Thu, Dec 26 2013 21:06:32We are Digital in Nairobi County, Kiambu County, Ngong, Ongáta Rongai, Kitengela, Isinya, Kajiado, Athi River, Machakos. #DigitalMigration
- — ZëitGêî§T ™ ♔ (@simeonominde)Thu, Dec 26 2013 21:22:09I'm not against digital migration. But why should I pay for a program that will be repeated like 30 times in a single year?
- — George Njoroge (@georgeknjoroge)Thu, Dec 26 2013 19:16:58#DigitalMigration Kenyan Media was not denied the Digital Signal Distribution but lost bid only @citizentvkenya & NMG http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Chinese-firm-wins-digital-signal-distribution-tender/-/539550/1187362/-/gf5v9j/-/index.html …
- — Nicholas Kamonye (@NicholasKamonye)Thu, Dec 26 2013 12:21:43Kenyan media changing tact on the #digitalmigration. Now its about us the viewers not their commercial interests.
- — George Njoroge (@georgeknjoroge)Thu, Dec 26 2013 11:17:23Kenyan media houses R definitely not acting in good faith #DigitalMigration will allow the creation of Local Content, Movies and employment
- — . (@sickolia_)Thu, Dec 26 2013 20:53:47Wouldn't be surprised if one of these Kenyan DJs has a "Digital Migration Party @ Galileo". Entry Free for those with Set Top Boxes Receipts
- — Manyara KINOTI (@Manyarakinoti)Thu, Dec 26 2013 21:05:21
EPILOGUE OF ANALOGUE TRANSMISSION
Side shows aside, the process of migrating from analogue to digital broadcasting in Kenya, appears to have finally kicked off. Barring any major reversals in the appeal case filed by aggrieved media houses, the digital shift is now here to stay.
byALBERT GACHIRI378 Views