- — Uhuru Kenyatta (@UKKenyatta)Thu, Nov 05 2015 08:14:47
- — B.R.E.N.D.A (@KananaBresam)Wed, Nov 04 2015 19:18:43
- — Russian Militia (@TheMunene)Wed, Nov 04 2015 19:43:26
- — allan chanzu (@allanchanzu1)Thu, Nov 05 2015 06:38:48Waiguru you mean you don't know what is happening in your ministry? Then you have to pack and go rather than waste our money!
- — Julius Okara (@juliusokara)Wed, Nov 04 2015 19:12:35Anne Waiguru seem to believe she understands her role and duty when she is totally ignorant and wish to hide her ignorance in arrogance.
- — Newsafricanow (@newsafricanow)Wed, Nov 04 2015 19:19:22Waiguru shrugs off blame as PS says bloated figures inaccurate - http://newsafricanow.com/2015/11/waiguru-shrugs-off-blame-as-ps-says-bloated-figures-inaccurate/ …
- — Nicco Cornel (@CorneliusObara)Thu, Nov 05 2015 06:36:57A few people are paid to defend Waiguru, other are being robbed at the same time defending her for free, this class amuses me #WaiguruMustGo
- — Eng cristian tonny (@Engcristianton1)Wed, Nov 04 2015 19:14:37
- — Kendi Naserian (@kendinaserian)Thu, Nov 05 2015 07:07:03What is your relevance as a leader if you are just as clueless as we are? I am very disappointed @AnneWaiguru http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Anne-Waiguru-rejects-call-to-take-responsibility-for-corruption-/-/1056/2943216/-/114jgl7z/-/index.html …
DEVOLUTION AND THE DEVIL IN THE DETAILS
Kenya's Cabinet Secretary in charge of Devolution has been weathering fierce criticism from the Opposition, the local media and the general public. It has all to do with corruption allegations in the ministry she heads (or not). Social media reactions suggest change but the Presidency hesitates.
byALBERT GACHIRI360 Views