- — John Ngirachu (@JohnNgirachu)Sun, Aug 03 2014 19:17:16Watching Jubilee babies on @ntvkenya One mother paid Sh167,000 and another couldn't afford Sh4,000 for delivery
- — Akango™ esq. (@PaulAkango)Sun, Aug 03 2014 19:20:05
- — Jeremiah Kiplang'at (@jere_kiplangat)Mon, Aug 04 2014 19:04:41TV Camerapersons deserve equal recognition like the way NTV has done in Jubilee Babies documentary
- — Africa Investments (@BenShawAyieko)Sun, Aug 03 2014 19:34:23
- — joseph okoth otieno (@okothjoseph254)Sun, Aug 03 2014 19:30:20
BLESSING OR BURDEN OF JUBILEE BABIES
The world, especially of the third tier type in the development index, is very unequal and unfair. This comes out clearly in a well-researched and immensely engaging documentary, in one of Kenya's TV stations. The experiences of 3 mothers, delivered quite some shock therapy for the sampled viewers.
byALBERT GACHIRI540 Views